We are licensed, Medicaid Approved, Insured, Bonded, and JCAHO Certified; accepting all private insurance policies
What is home health care?
Home health care refers to the services offered by a Home Care Service Provider, such as Scarlet Haven Nursing Care, that provides health care or supportive care in the comfort of your home.
How do I start your services?
Our process is simple; a licensed nurse will come to your house and carry out a through assessment as to tailoring a care plan for you. After getting your approval, we will introduce a suitable caregiver to you and we will begin as you give your approval. You are always in charge!
How quickly can you start providing your services?
Once the services are determined, we are capable of starting your services within 24 hours.
How does Scarlet Haven select and hire staff?
Our professionals go through careful screening process to make sure that they have the appropriate skills and credentials to provide home health care to our valuable clients.
Besides the skills and credentials, we also follow a detailed procedure as indicated below:
- Identity verification
- Employment eligibility by checking social securely card
- Completing I-9 form
- Verifying references
- We require at least two home care related references from non-related patience
- Criminal background check
- Finger printing
- Checking DMV clearance
- Checking on misdemeanor and felony convictions
- Extensive interview
- Extensive orientation
- Extensive home care training
- Signing caregiver agreement
Is Scarlet Haven bonded and insured?
Yes! We are bonded and insured, as well as licensed and Medicaid approved.
Do I have to sign a contract?
We do not require our clients to sign a contract. Yet, in order to have a clear understanding of the services that we will be providing, we require our clients to sign a Client Service Agreement (CSA). This will ensure that there is a clear understanding as to the level of services to be provided as well as the associated cost.
Does Scarlet Haven provide any FREE services?
Yes, following services are COMPLETELY FREE:
- Case assessment
- Home safety check before we start our services
- Care plan meeting with family members, social workers or anybody else associated with the continuous monitoring of your care
- Supervisor visits to make sure that yo are receiving the proper care as designed for your specific needs
What type of services does Scarlet Haven provide?
Scarlet Haven provides medical and non-medical home care services as listed below:
- Pediatric Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Personal Care
- Live-In Care
- Respite Care